Oct 14, 2007

Newly obsessed with

-Dashboard Confessional has been popping up a lot on my Pandora
rotation lately. I need.

-The lasagna that the wife princess and I made last night. We are the
next Iron Chef.

-Annie Dillard. Ok so this isn't new. I've been re reading "Pilgrim at
Tinker Creek" this past week on the train, and it's just fresh and
different and better everytime I read it.

-I am a walking rebuttal for all of the media goons who are all over
the Chicago Marathon organizers. It was hot, it's a marathon and
people weren't prepared. Tragic, yes. One person's fault that it was 90
degress in the middle of October? Hardly.

-In other news: I threw away my favorite pair of jeans today. The holes
had reached a point where the breeze was blowing in places where there
just shouldn't be a breeze. There are several pairs of jeans and one
pair of kahki carpenter's pants currently competing for the newly
opened role of "favorite pair of pants."