Nov 15, 2007

Commuter Prayers

I wish that I could stop drifting back and forth in this sea of truths
and just land somewhere. There has to be a beachead somewhere that
makes sense of it all. It's not that I'm opposed to mystery so much as
I'm annoyed by the notion that I might be chasing after shadows. How
disappointed will I be if I see that my life, ambition and loyalty
have been wasted on something that was only mist? There is SO much in
this world where the Creator doesn't appear to be present and I don't
understand that. Of course, I'm entirely open to the notion that I
just might be blind, or at least not looking in the right places. I
guess this doesn't really fall under the category of prayer so much as
musing... But there it is.

I will find His face in this world. I will not stop looking until I find it.

No comments: