Oct 19, 2007

Of the Moment

BOOK: Word Freak by Stefen Fastis. This is complete brain candy, but it's pretty funny in places and at the moment it is making me feel good about myself because compared to these OCD competitive Scrabble players, I have absolutely zero weird idiosyncrasies.

MUSIC: I'm really taken right now with the the song Jesus the Mexican Boy by Iron and Wine. It is one of the oddest, yet most authentic stories of grace that I have heard .

LONGING: A nice long walk, in the woods. I feel like I need to get out of the city for awhile. Actually, a good hard trail run would be even better than a walk. I feel like I just need to go.

HAPPY: With my job right now. I'm in a place where I'm able to excel professionally without selling them my soul.

HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE: That the khaki carpenters pants have won the title.

No comments: